Cooking & Food Storage Tips
Whether you’re making lunch for the kids, a midnight snack for yourself or an elaborate dinner for ten, knowing the basics can help you save time and money. These resources offer quick and easy tips that can make a big difference in the kitchen.
- Microwave Cooking Tips
- From choosing a plastic container to drying herbs, learn new ways to maximize your microwave.
- Food Safety Storage Tips
- People often associate food poisoning with restaurant food, when in fact, many food-related illnesses are contracted in the home. Fortunately, plastic packaging is an easy and affordable way to help prevent foodborne illness and keep foods fresh to eat. Learn how to avoid contamination in your kitchen.
- Learn to Love Your Leftovers
- Tired of the same old leftovers? Try planning ahead by making extra servings of your first meal and transforming them into casseroles, salads and other creative dishes. Get started with three nutritious recipe trios for chicken, salmon and pork.
- How Your Kitchen Works
- From recent college grads to newlyweds, many young adults find themselves lacking in basic kitchen supplies and know-how. This collection of food storage and heating tips is designed to help kitchen novices avoid common kitchen “don’ts,” save time and money, and succeed in the kitchen.