Modern plastic safety devices help to make our homes, vehicles and playtime safer for babies than ever before. These tips can help you learn to childproof your home, bathe your baby or choose a car seat that’s right for your child.
- Childproof Your Home
- Tragically, about 2 ½ million children are killed or injured in the home each year. Luckily, parents can rely on modern plastics safety devices to help make our homes safer than ever before. These tips will show you how.
- Plastic Child Safety Seats: Protecting Our Most Precious Cargo
- On the road, lightweight, durable plastic safety seats go the extra mile to protect our youngest passengers. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, child safety seats – when installed and used correctly – reduce the risk of death in passenger cars by as much as 71 percent for infants and 54 percent for toddlers. Learn more about choosing a safety seat and how to use it properly.
- Household Water Safety Tips for Small Children
- The community swimming pool isn’t the only place where it’s important for parents to think about water safety. Standing water inside the home and residential swimming pools are also potential hazards, especially for smaller children. Learn more about the risks of household drowning and how using plastic safety devices can help you prevent them.
- Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Plastics Safety Tips for the Tub!
- One of the first things babies learn how to do is to get dirty. Fortunately, there are lots of easy-to-use plastic products that can help you keep your baby safe in the bathtub. This list of safety tips can help make bath time a safer and simpler experience for you and your baby.